• Brown University, Providence, RI
• Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
• Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
•Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
Frequently Treated Problems:
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Neuro-Rheumatological Disorders
• Neuro-Infectious Diseases
• Seizure Disorders
• Concussion and Brain Injury
• Walter Truax M.D.
• Michael Puente, M.D
Dr. Sharett is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine. She completed her Neurology residency training at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix and at Tulane Medical Center in New Orleans. She completed her undergraduate studies at Brown University where she majored in Public Policy with a particular emphasis on Healthcare Policy.
Dr. Sharett has presented on Neurosarcoidosis, Neurological Manifestations of Thyroid Disease, Epstein-Barr Virus Infection of the Central Nervous System, Rapidly Progressive Dementias, Toxicology and Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Neuroimmunology of Central Nervous System Tumors.