- Brown University, Providence, RI
- Brown Medical School, Providence, RI
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Ochsner Foundation, New Orleans
- House Ear Clinic and House Ear Institute, Los Angeles, CA
- Board Certification in Neurotology
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- La. Commission for the Deaf, Appointed Oct. 18, 2013
- American Neurotology Society : Secretary-Treasurer; Executive Council
- Otology and Neurotology Journal: Board of Directors and Editorial Board
- Otosclerosis Study Group: President-elect
- CPT and RVU Committee, American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
“The biggest misconception is that hearing loss and dizziness are natural parts of aging. They are not,” insists Dr. Arriaga. “At the Culicchia Neurological Balance and Hearing Center, we use every diagnostic tool available to pinpoint the cause of a patient’s hearing or balance loss and offer the full gamut of solutions from medical treatment, rehabilitation, surgery, implants and hearing devices.”
Because of the depth of the Culicchia Clinic’s neurological and neurosurgical staff, Dr. Arriaga is able to rely on a vast unique, in-house multidisciplinary approach to treatment utilizing neurotology, neurology, audiology, vestibular therapies and neurosurgery as needed.
Dr. Arriaga says breakthroughs in diagnostic technology are very encouraging for patients suffering from complex, brain-related dizziness and balance issues. The use of cochlear implants, implantable hearing aid and other therapies are also effective in restoring hearing loss.