Neurosurgeon Robert L. Applebaum practices in our uptown clinic. He is board certified and a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine.
ABOUT NEW ORLEANS AREA NEUROSURGEON ROBERT APPLEBAUM
Dr. Applebaum completed his internship at Duke University Hospital and a neurosurgery residency at the University of Alabama Hospital.
He is a frequent speaker in the community on general neurological problems and is one of Louisiana’s foremost legal experts on neurosurgery, having been qualified in courts throughout Louisiana as a medical expert in the field of neurosurgery.
“Our patients benefit from our practice focusing on all aspects of neurological care.” – Robert Applebaum, MD
As one of the largest neurological and neurosurgical practices in the New Orleans Gulf South region, Culicchia Neurological Clinic focuses specifically on Neurocare to ensure that our patients receive the best possible outcome.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY
Schedule your appointment, Today.
Neurosurgeon Robert Applebaum Curriculum Vitae
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans
- University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Duke University Hospital, Durham
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Orleans Parish Medical Society
- Louisiana Neurosurgical Society
- Southern Neurosurgical Society
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Robert Dawson, M.D.
- John Steck, M.D.
- Justin Owen, M.D.
- Michael Puente, M.D.
We’re ready to assist you. Let us Help.
Being diagnosed with a neurological condition can be perilous and uncertain. As one of the largest Neurological Practices in the New Orleans Gulf South Region, Culicchia Neurological Clinic focuses singularly on Neurocare to ensure that our patients receive the best possible outcome. We can make a difference.