• University of Massachusetts, Worcester
• Medical Center of Central Massachusetts
• Medical Center of Massachusetts Medical Center
• LSU Medical Center
• American Board of Psychiatry/Neurology
• Louisiana State Medical Society
• Jefferson Parish Medical Society
• American Academy of Neurology
Frequently Treated Problems:
• Neuromuscular disorders
• Spine conditions
• R. Charles Fiore, M.D.
• Walter Truax, M.D.
• Michael Puente, M.D.
• John Freiberg, M.D.
• Michael Puente M.D.
• Clinical Professor, LSU Dept. of Neurology
He joined Culicchia Neurological Clinic as a staff neurologist in May, 2002. Dr. Atkins received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, completed his residency at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center and a fellowship in electromyography and neuromuscular disease at Louisiana State University. He holds certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the Louisiana State Medical Society and American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Atkins discusses migraines in this video.